Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Plan With Me - April 2015

As you can probably guess from the title of this post, I am still obsessed with my planner.  Actually it has probably gotten worse since our trip to Bismarck because I picked up a ton of great stuff there!  I really need to take a break from this planning business and write up a post of all the awesome planner stuff I picked up in the States! 

Until then I thought it would be fun to share how I have decorated my planner for the upcoming month.  Of course I'm always adding to the pages so they aren't fully complete, but you'll get the general idea of where I was going with the pages.  Enjoy!





 
I almost forgo!  I always made this super cute dashboard for my planner from a gift bag that I found at Target.  I cut the sides out of the bag, sent it through the laminator, and they attached a few of my favorite sticky notes.  This way I always have sticky notes on hand if I need to jot something down quick, and they aren't floating around in my purse!
 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job and so organized. I know it feels great to have things organized where you can find them. And if you have a few spare minutes great to look in the planner and see if you can get ahead an item or two.

    ReplyDelete