Monday, February 2, 2015

Spontaneously Creative's 2014 Cookbook!

It's a little later than I expected but the cookbook is done!

I had originally planned on publishing it through Kobo since I thought that would be easiest.  Turns out it's a lot more fuss than I expected so I decided to upload it to Google Docs and post it live here! 

Long story short this means that you can now have a printable, portable, concise version of all the recipes posted to the blog in 2014 for FREE!!!

Follow this link to get your very own copy!

*Just a heads up with the link.  I've noticed that it doesn't always work the first time you try to load it, so if that happens to you just give it another shot and it should work.

I feel like this should be a longer post but I really have nothing else to talk about.  I guess I could tell you about my day but it really wasn't anything exciting.  Just some grocery shopping, hanging out with John and Roman, blogging and cooking.  You know standard procedure. 

Anywho, thanks for supporting my little blog and I hope you find this cookbook useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment