Monday, May 11, 2015

Spring Baking Series 2015

Welcome to my Spring Baking series!!  I've had the urge to bake lately so I headed to the Internet to see if there was a weekly baking challenge that existed that I could recreate.  I couldn't find one so I thought I would just create my own.  I was making a list of recipes I've always wanted to try when an advertisement came on the Food Network for their Spring Baking Contest.  In the advertisement they mention that all the recipes would be related to weddings, birthdays, picnics and all things spring and summer.  So I decided I would take this idea and spin it into my own weekly baking challenge.

Every Tuesday for 9 weeks starting on May 12th I will post a new recipe that I've tried out.  Each recipe will be easily portioned and transportable to your picnic, BBQ or family get together.  I've never made any of these recipes before so all the posts will be my first go at them, meaning you will get to see them whether they turn out exactly like they should, or if they become a Pinterest fail meme.

Below is a list of the recipes that I will be making.  As I post the recipes I will link them back to this post so that all the recipes are easily accessible.
 
Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
Lemon Meringue Pie Bites
Funnel Cakes
No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Bites
Classic Greek Baklava
Homemade Cream Puffs
Classic Èclair
 
If you decide to take on this Spring Baking Challenge I would love to see how your dishes turn out!  Be sure to post pictures in the comments of your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment