Friday, March 31, 2017

Meal Plan - March 31, 2017

The goal for the next two weeks is the clear the freezer. Every time I meal plan there is at least one meal that we don't end up making. Whether because we have too many leftovers or we end eating out an extra night. I freeze any of the ingredients that I can and save them for another meal plan. I keep doing this for weeks, sometimes months. Once I get a good collection, or things are starting to get a little too frosty, I meal plan based on what is in the freezer and in the pantry.

I was a little surprised at how much extra food there was in the freezer; 5 lbs of ground beef is a little excessive. We definitely didn't have to buy any protein and there was still a good amount of vegetables chilling in the freezer. So here is what I planned from our stash!
Korean Beef
Slow cooker beef stroganoff
Copycat Taco Time deluxe mexi-fries
Lemony garlic shrimp with veggies
Parmesan spaghetti with peas
Toasted pasta with sausage and peppers
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
Thai Beef Satay (leftover from last meal plan)

As I'm going these links I see that I really need to up my game on posting new recipes. I could have sworn I already posted some of these but apparently not...

No comments:

Post a Comment