Friday, March 3, 2017

Meal Plan - March 3, 2017

Well, all the new recipes from the last meal plan were a it! So much in fact, that a couple are being included in this meal plan too! We all loved the chicken burgers, chicken enchiladas and honey teriyaki chicken. I love when the recipes that are good for you actually turn out to be delicious as well! I was most surprised by the chicken enchiladas. I like a lot of sauce and I was nervous that they were going to be dry, but they were perfect!

We're having some weird weather here lately (mother nature can't decide if it's winter or spring), so I have a mix of recipes. I'm really hoping to be able to actually cook the burgers on the BBQ instead of in a frying pan this time, so hopefully the weather will cooperate. I came across a bag of alfredo sauce in the freezer, so I figured I should use it up. I actually found a lot of food in the freezer that I'm going to try to use up in the next couple weeks.
Chicken guacamole tostadas
Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes and green beans
Special skating supper (Cheesy chicken and rice)
Homemade burgers
Pizza
Chicken and spinach burgers
Beef stew
Chicken and mushroom alfredo
Salmon and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment