Friday, March 17, 2017

Meal Plan - March 17, 2017

Last week was filled with solid standby meals that I love to fall back on in a pinch. Mostly because I put off meal planning until the last minute. I think we're finally getting sick of the chicken tostadas so that one will have to take a break for awhile. Salisbury steak is always a family favorite. It was Bianca's first time have it and she gobbled it up. Not too surprising, as she loves everything beef. John and I often joke that she'll be the girl who orders the biggest burger on the menu on her first date. I love the chicken and spinach burgers because they are so versatile. John and Roman like to eat them on a bun like a traditional burger, while Bianca and I like them with rice and veggies and eat them more like a chicken steak of sorts.

Food, food, food, I love food. I know I'm not the only person that could sit on Pinterest for hours searching through the endless array of delicious looking photos. I try to switch up our meals plans every so often so we don't get too bored. That being said, I've also been trying to eat a little extra healthy, but the meals also have to be something that John and the kids also want to eat. Easy right? *insert eye roll*.

This week I added two new recipes to the list; coconut curry chicken meatballs and Thai beef stay. Chicken nuggets were the free item at Superstore this week, so I have food for the kids if they really hate it haha.

Coconut curry chicken meatballs
Thai beef satay
Homemade pizza
Pizza pull-aparts
Chicken enchiladas
Lasagna
Chicken packets
Turkey Swedish meatballs

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment