Friday, December 9, 2016

Meal Plan - December 5th

The only time I had to shop this week was Monday so this meal plan is a little earlier than the others.
Pizza and tacos are always a hit and you'll probably see them in most of my meals plans. The kids both gobbled but the mac & cheese as well as the spaghetti with alfredo sauce. The surprise winner last week was the eggroll in a bowl. I would have cut the soy in half and maybe added a couple other thing. Maybe I'll share the recipe once I get it all figured out.

Here are the meals we're eating for the next two weeks!

Homemade Pizza
Tacos
Eggroll in a bowl
Dijon Mustard Meatloaf with potatoes and carrots
Pasta with red sauce
Chicken thighs and brussel sprouts
Baked Chicken Chimichangas
Stuffed shells with red sauce

Obviously I need to do more recipe posts since there are very few links this week....Let me know which recipes you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment