Friday, December 23, 2016

Meal Plan - December 23rd

Christmas is right around the corner, tomorrow for us in fact, so I picked out some easy meals for the next two weeks. Since I'm sure a few of these meals will be replaces with turkey leftovers, I made sure to plan a few meals that can be made and frozen and saved for later on. Which will also come in handy in the beginning of January as I'll be in full birthday prep mode for Bianca...I don't like myself when I say things like that...
Baked chicken chimichangas
Chicken avocado burritos
Ham & Swiss stromboli
Grandma's Hash
Sheppard's Pie
Pecan crusted salmon & veggies
Tacos
Chicken strips and fries

We also have a special meal planned for our Christmas on the 24th, which I will share in an upcoming blog post!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment