Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Meal Plan - May 10, 2017

I'm sorry I've been such a slacker on the blog posts the last while. Things have just been crazy with my cake business lately and I just haven't had time to sit down and write! I have a list of posts I want to write, so hopefully after Mother's Day I'll have some time!
Speaking of things I didn't get to, I didn't get to make the pierogies from last week's meal plan. I should have known better than to plan something that is so time intensive. I really enjoyed the fajita bowls and they were super simple; rice, bbq chicken breasts, homemade pico de gallo, and black beans. My parents and the kids had the chicken stir fry while John and I were out at a wedding and there wasn't much left over so it must have been good!

Now for the upcoming two weeks!

Chicken burgers (with McChicken sauce!)
Chicken stir fry with coconut sweet chili sauce
Thai beef satay
Waffles
Homemade pizza
Omlettes
Taco burrito bowl
Greek meatball gyros

My brother was nice enough to grab me a bottle of McChicken sauce now that it's in stores so I'm super excited to give it a try! Not the healthiest thing in the world but sometimes you just need some sauce. I've made the Greek meatballs a number of times but I thought it would be fun to turn them into a gyro.

Lunch
Chicken quesadillas
Homemade lunchables
Homemade burgers and fries

I decided to plan a few lunches as well this time around. We are officially in picnic season, so I need to save my sandwich days for the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment