Friday, November 25, 2016

Meal Plan - November 25th - December 9th

After conversations with a few different friends over the last few weeks, I thought it might be helpful to people if I shared my meal plans. This won't be a very long or details post, basically just a list of what I have planned for the week and links to those recipes if I have them.


If you've read my Meal Planning post then you're already kinda familiar with how I meal plan, but for those of you who haven't I'll give you a quick rundown. I meal plan for two weeks at a based around paydays. I do my big shop on Thursday or Friday (depending on which flyer has the better free item at Superstore) during the day with the kids, or at night after they've gone to bed. I don't assign meals to particular days because I like to have a bit of flexibility in the plan. I will however set aside a couple easier meals for nights like Sunday when Roman has his skating lessons. He is on the ice from 5:30-6:00pm so I need to have a meal I can leave in the crock pot, or something I can easily whip up.

For breakfast we usually alternate between toast, eggs, oatmeal, and pancakes (that's John's thing on the weekends). We have a few go to lunches; chicken wraps, grilled cheese, sandwiches, and I'll occasionally whip something different up. Without and further ado, here is our two week plan!

Sausage Mac & Cheese
Egg roll in a bowl
Spaghetti with homemade alfredo sauce and mushrooms
Homemade pizza
Tacos
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken thighs with swish chard & mushrooms
Waffles

No comments:

Post a Comment